I want a house near the beach by Tavinder

I want a house near the beach

So I can feel the calm of the sea and the wind on my face
where I can lie on the soft bed of sand and see the open heavens above and watch time go by.

I want a house with a porch so I can stand and see the boats far away on the sea
and pat my dog, feel his lovely ears and soft coat next to my leg.
I want a house that has a kettle brewing my tea and a laptop charging,
so I can write in my own time and space and free the creativity.

I want a house with books of classics Dickens, Shakespeare and Bronte.
But down in the corner the book written by me with my picture on the back.

I want a house that give me freedom to relax and rest to wander freely with
my achievements on the wall that I have fulfilled and can remember.

I want a house where you are sleeping or cooking me dal in the kitchen
calling my name, to hold me in your arms at night and whisper I love you every day.

Comments