Review of A Turbulent Tale of Love

Title: A Turbulent Tale of Love

Author: Shalu Thakur Dhillon




Blurb:

Life is a journey full of storms and turbulences. Love is the boat that two people can share and sail through the storm together. Preview Nihal, a pilot by profession, is used to turbulences in his day to day life. One incident.. And his personal life was sturm und drang. Rabani, an independent yet simple girl, whom he meets by a twist of fate, brings peace and harmony to Nihal's tempestuous life. But what about the unrest that engulfs Rabani’s life? Does Nihal figure out what he actually wants from life? For Prof Nirmal, the heart has no wrinkles and love is all about accepting your loved ones the way they are. How does he manage to pull Neena, his wife, out of her pain and sorrow? Neil and Nihal are two friends who can understand even the unspoken things between them. What happens when the unrest in Nihal and Rabani’s life storms their friendship too? Does the turbulence settle finally? Does their journey have a happy landing?



My Views:


It's hard to find a suitable book to your liking, especially when they are too many books are taking birth each day. Neither one could judge from cover or from the blurb. The options people can rely on other people's suggestions and reviews. But, there's one more thing that prevents us waiting from other people's opinion. And that's the publishing house. I've read quite a good number of Invincible Publishers' book that now I don't look for reading the blurb or looking for other options. They have published quite a good number of quality books, that my faith in them increased.


Recently, this new released and debut of Shalu Thakur Dhillon arrived my doorstep of review. I was not much fond of the cover design, but as I said I had faith in the publisher's choice. And the faith got stronger when I found myself completely involved in the story. The story is rich with emotional elements. Elements that can make you laugh, cry and fall in love with the protagonists. The journey of life and the various ups and downs that one of us faces is what the story is based on.


There are several parameters that can be taken into consideration while rating the book. Books like these throw me into a pool of confusion, as they are the best to bless me with a different life. But, in the end, I thought if something more could be there then this would be much better. Talking about different nodes of the book which help in making it a successful story, comes first is the narration style. The common problem that I faced with the debut writers is they just want to share their story, curtaining the fact that itis the reader who made it a story; otherwise they are just words. My experience in this zone is unexpectedly very amazing. I liked how I easily mingled with each of the protagonists and not a single part of the story seemed out of the place. Everything is well organized and beautifully served to the readers.


Coming to the story-line, it is not exceptionally different, but if you are into romantic fictions and like light-read, then this surely will entertain you. This one has held me until I finished, and each one of us likes to read such books. Every segment is maturely knitted, and this doesn't just feel like a story. You can live the life of the characters, and feel their emotions. All the characters played their part very well, and the various facets of their nature are shown very beautifully.


Verdict: This is one such most of the people would like to read during weekends to swing their mood to a light node.

Rating: 3.9/5

Reviewer: Shweta Kesari

Comments