Review of You are the best thing happened to me

Title: You are the best thing happened to me

Author: Sushil Kumar Rana




Blurb:

Sushil Pandit is a mechanical engineer. He is also an author of two bestselling novels. Now, he has everything in life, except for one crucial thing. Anjali, his love. Without her, he is just another ordinary guy, just a writer, an engineer, with nothing to look forward to. Love is a blissful and everyone has to experience it once in a lifetime. Love makes life lively and also give a reason to live. There was a time when these two lovebirds were an example of two bodies, one soul. But a turning point in their lives sets them apart, with their soul still united and strong. Experience a roller coaster of emotions in this story. Find out how Sushil changed into a successful person from an ordinary boy.

My Views:

Initially, it felt the same old romantic story where the guy fell for the beauty of the girl. But, what made me wait is the suspense that it created in the very beginning of the story. Absence of the beauty in his life!There were fair chances that the reason could be a predictable one. What could make the book work for me was that reason only, and in hope of finding a unique reason I hopped on to listen to the story of Sushil.



Conversations can be improved to a great extent. Because they are one thing that shows what kind of relationship does the two individual shares. In this book, not much emphasis has been put while designing the conversations, they are more formal and casual, and something which cannot made the story touch the reality of life. If I would be a newbie in the literature field, then I would have liked them more than anything else because of its simplicity. But, now I seek something different and unique in the book to learn and grasp new things from the story.



There are some parts of the story that their presence or absence could not have made any impact to the story.
This one reminded me of my initial days to the literature world. But not something that could wave my mind on through its beauty. This book is something which could be delighted by the newbies, especially those writers who are more inclined towards facile romantic fictions.



I count it in the list of 'Romantic fiction crafted for teenagers.'The story didn't work out for me. It is full of usual stuffs, starting from common plot, conversations and everything. You could think of it as a story that you've read in another Indian romantic fiction with a slight difference.


Rating: 2/5

Reviewer : Shweta Kesari

Comments