Review of Until Love Sets Us Apart

Title: Until Love Sets Us Apart

Author : Aditya Nighhot




Blurb: 

Aisha and Rohit are like chalk and cheese. While Rohit is completely aimless and imperfect, Aisha is focussed and a perfectionist. Just two opposites. But don’t they say opposites attract?
He loves her . . . She loves him. Their wedding is on the cards but their love is put to the test when an unforeseen incident hits their lives. 
Can loving somebody immensely set you apart?
Can everything just change in the blink of an eye?
Inspired from real-life incidents, this ‘Best Romance Book of the Year’ award winning novel is a heart-wrenching tale of true love, friendship and destiny. And a young author’s quest to find out what exactly 




My Views:



For me, this is one such story that promises a lot and delivers less. I didn't like how the story is being delivered from the side of Inspector. I couldn't dwell into the situation properly. It was like my one feet was in there, and other one was hanging just like that in the open air. His words seemed like it was coming from someone who is new to his profession, which doesn't fit for what the character demands.


There are some facts narrated in the story which didn't feel real at all, and failed to made sense. One of them was Rohit's friend Alok narrating some private moments of Rohit and Aisha which ideally only Rohit and Aisha should be aware of to that much details. But he narrated them with such confidence that he was just there being a spectator of all the events.


Initially, there was suspense created in the story, and that I had some hope and that pushed me to move forward in the journey. When I went ahead, I found nothing but a cliche college romantic tale, and I'm completely bored of reading such immature love stories.And all the struggle that I made to unveil the suspense disappointed me. It was exactly what I had thought of in the very beginning, with no twist.


Author crafted a story, but forgot to bring a life to the story.

Rating: 2.3/5

Reviewer : Shweta Kesari

Comments